Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Couple of Updates

I contacted one of the team's staff members about doing an e-mail Q & A with me and he has agreed! I will be sending in my questions tonight or tomorrow morning so if anyone has anything they'd like me to ask, leave a comment. Keep in mind there are obviously things he can't make public, but I'm sure he will answer anything he's allowed to. The Q&A will probably be posted sometime early next week, as he is generally very quick to respond.
Also, I have been emailed a picture of the Pierce jersey being raffled off Tuesday at DiMillo's (see previous blog entry), just incase anyone thought it was too good to be true. Unfortunately I cannot miss my class that night so I wont be able to attend. Anyway, here's the jersey.


I want to thank everyone for reading my blog and sharing my excitement for this new team.

No comments:

Post a Comment